A web application made in Vue.js, serving the purpose of giving Dell Technologies’ business partners an in-depth user-friendly set of demos for their APEX Console, used to order and configure a number of cloud-based hosting solutions.
To make the site as responsive and user-friendly as possible, it includes features such as:
- Voiceover throughout the entire site and the steps within each demo to help guide the user.
- On-screen captions that match the voiceover for greater accessibility.
- A navigable progress bar, whereby the user can go forward/backward in steps on the demo, or proceed to a particular section of that demo.
- Highlighted hotspots on various console data entry points, to direct the users focus towards the current point of interest in the demo.
- Inline imagery and videos throughout demos, to help illustrate and explain the console functionality.
- Follow-up CTAs on completing a demo, to give the user more specific information relating that service.